If you remember; the challenge is to make 52 items during the 52 weeks of the year. January was a great start with 9 items finished.
So here's February's calendar/chart
So what are all those funny little icons?
- A 12" purple pony - made to order - people seem to love the purple
- Lilac and cream baby cuddle blanket - made for a swap.
- red striped scarf with celtic knots and cables - yes another swap - I got a lovely scarf back
- A Walrus crocheted in the "granny square" style - I'm really into those granny squares lately
- A baby and her bunny - that's for a givaway on another blog - you can enter and win this and lots more prizes too - more on that later.
- Small ladybird wrist purse - yes, for a "make something red" swap
- A knitted crab - so cute but already bought and paid for - I'll make another on request though.
That's 7 for February to add to January's 9; making 16 so far.
And next month promises to be better because I have so many items "on the needles" that just need finishing off.
I'm really enjoying this.