Thursday, 26 August 2010
Monday, 23 August 2010
Thursday, 19 August 2010
It documents the life of a crafter, Wendy, and her poor long-suffering husband Steve. It is total fantasy but you may see some of your own Crafting obsessions in there
This week she is trying to do something new that is nothing to do with knitting (her favourite pastime)
Yes, OK, OK, it is based on me and other crafters I know. So be careful what you say around me; it may end up as a toon one day mu-hahahaha (evil laugh)
Tuesday, 10 August 2010
So what are they?
- A snowman teacozy - I made this for a Marie Curie Cancer Trust raffle.
- A nice long scarf in shades of dark pink with celtic knots on it.
- An ice cream doily - this was made for a challenge on the Handmade in Europe Blog. Have a look and see what the others made for this challenge.
- A tiny donkey made for a swap on Cafemom.com. The theme was summer and the colour was red. So red donkey it was.
- A cereise piggy bank - yes he is knitted and yes he is hollow with a slot for money and a plug to get your money out. I'm made a few of these now - they are proving very popular. This one was for my dear friend Catrin who came to Cardiff on holiday all the way from Germany - It was very exciting to meet her and "the tall guy"
- January = 9 items
- February = 7 items
- March = 9 items
- April = 7 items
- May = 8 items
- June = 5 items
- July = 5 items
That's 50 items in 31 weeks - so near and yet so far.
At the moment I'm working on a long-line jacket for myself and a robot for my shop They should be finished soon. But I think I might keep this calendar idea going just because it keeps me motivated to see the months fill up.