Sunday 17 May 2009

Many coloured bunnies


Everybody loved these snuggle bunnies of mine so much that I have now added a new feature to their listing on Artfire.
YOU CAN NOW CHOOSE ANY OF THE YARN COLOURS FOR YOUR BUNNY
That's right. All you do is e-mail me via the link in the Artfire shop and tell me which of the wonderful cupcake colours you would like to have a bunny in. And within 7 days, I will have the bunny of your colour-choice in my shop for you to buy.
So go to Snuggle Bunnies on Artfire and enlarge the colour chart to see what is your perfect choice for a bunny. Then click on the contact button (or tell me here) how you want your bunny and I will get my needles clicking on a one-of-a-kind snuggle bunny just for you! I will e-mail you when he is ready and you can pick him up from http://eddyspressies.artfire.com/ at the regular price. (no extra charges for customisation or special orders at all)

2 comments:

  1. Your snuggle bunnies are so cute! What a great idea that you have made them available in all colors upon request. Glad to have you with us in the Arfire community.

    Michelle
    Customer Relations
    artfire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you make it even more difficult for me ... where is that pointy stick? :-D

    ReplyDelete