So what do I have for this month?
- A sock kittee in candy colours. These are so cute, the arms and legs are actually knitted in place not sewn - making them on of the oddest items I've ever made.
- A single pink glove for my daughter. Yes, she is a Hannah Montannah fan and dressed up as her for a charity-day at school.
- A tote bag made from daisy granny squares. This was made for a challenge in my "handmade in Europe" group. The challenge being "Summer Flowers" See what the others made at the Handmade in Europe blog.
- A little pink wrapover top. Or the "big booby top" as I now call it. Not terribly happy with how it turned out - Maybe that's why I don't tend to make clothes.
- Finally another kittee - this one is in Summer Berries colour. The other one sold so quickly I will have to make another of those too.
January = 9 items
February = 7 items
March = 9 items
April = 7 items
May = 8 items
June = 5 items
That makes 45 items in 27 weeks
ooh I'm getting closer - no more big booby tops me thinks ha ha