OK so here we are again at the beginning of the year. With me promising to blog more often. (I can hear you say "you said that last year, and the year before") I know, I know but this time I have more happening. In fact, I haven't been here since this time last year. lol.
Was just looking at last year's promises; I did do some of that. I did a show and sold quite a few of those popular little elves - they were also popular in the online shop too. So more this year.
Here is this year's list...
- So first thing. I'm sorting out some half-finished items. (I have many that are just sitting around in storage-land) They will be finished off. If I can't finish them (unable to get matching yarn) I will take them apart and remake them in a different colour.
- Secondly I have so many patterns that I have paid for but never used. I will use them this year. I may not stick to the pattern exactly - I do like to improvise.
- I also have many, many knitting magazines. These are a danger; they are such a high stack. I will work my way though them (slowly) I will either make one item from each mag. or (if I can't find anything I like in them) I will give them away. Expect more improvisation.
- I will make a new items for my Etsy shop. At least one per month. That's not including items that I will make again since they have sold.
- I am doing quite a bit of charity knitting this year so I will be sharing these wonderful good causes with you too.
I will start as I mean to go on and show you my newest item in my Etsy shop; Eddy's Pressies