No. What really makes me laugh is the names hairdressers choose for their shops.
I've decided to make a list of my absolute favorites.
It's bound to make you giggle too.
- Curl up and Dye - it has to be a clear winner
- The Hairport - who says we drop h's?
- The Cutting Crew - 1980 pop band I believe
- Fringe Benefits - oh yes, made me laugh
- Headmasters - Great name
- The Snip - scary name for men
- Head junkie - crazy people
- The Lunatic Fringe - Not a local one but still funny
But it's not just hairdressers we have
- Curtains for you - yes it's a fabric shop not the headquarters of the mafia.
- Junk and disorderly - a House clearance and antiques shop
- Wok this way - a wonderful chinese takeaway
- lazy daisy - not terribly clever name for a flower shop, but I love it.
Take a wee walk down your highstreet and see what names you can find - it may surprise you.