Friday 2 January 2009

New year's resoloution?

Well, I've always been a knitter. I love to knit. But I have a terrible habit of starting several projects then leaving them half done to begin new ones!


Some even get thrown away as I get fed-up of looking at them lying there unfinnished. Poor little UFOs (UnFinnished Objects)

So I've made myself a promise

This year I'm going to knit an item per week for all 52 weeks of the year. Yes, 52 out of 52! I've also promised that I will buy no new yarn for these projects whenever possible.

You see I have so many leftover balls of yarn; I could sink a ship! They just sort of mount up. So I'll only buy yarn if I need a certain type or colour otherwise I may have to move into a different bedroom as the yarn stash mounts up!

I'll let you know how I get on. If the patterns are free ones I'll link to where you can get them too. But I must warn you. I'm not so good at keeping resoloutions. Fingers Crossed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment