So what are they?
- A snowman teacozy - I made this for a Marie Curie Cancer Trust raffle.
- A nice long scarf in shades of dark pink with celtic knots on it.
- An ice cream doily - this was made for a challenge on the Handmade in Europe Blog. Have a look and see what the others made for this challenge.
- A tiny donkey made for a swap on Cafemom.com. The theme was summer and the colour was red. So red donkey it was.
- A cereise piggy bank - yes he is knitted and yes he is hollow with a slot for money and a plug to get your money out. I'm made a few of these now - they are proving very popular. This one was for my dear friend Catrin who came to Cardiff on holiday all the way from Germany - It was very exciting to meet her and "the tall guy"
- January = 9 items
- February = 7 items
- March = 9 items
- April = 7 items
- May = 8 items
- June = 5 items
- July = 5 items
That's 50 items in 31 weeks - so near and yet so far.
At the moment I'm working on a long-line jacket for myself and a robot for my shop They should be finished soon. But I think I might keep this calendar idea going just because it keeps me motivated to see the months fill up.